Dragon's Breath is coming back, and Lost Sectors drop weapons too now!
Season of the Wish Teaser
- Bungie released a new teaser trailer for Season of the Wish earlier this week, check it out here.
Season 23 Dungeon Date
- The new Dungeon in Season 23 will be launching at 9AM PST on Friday, December 1.
- Dragon's Breath will be returning as the Season of the Wish Season Pass exotic. Here's its new functionality:
- Burn the World (Exotic Intrinsic)
- The fuel counter passively increases the longer you go without firing it, up to x5. Firing the gun consumes the stacks. Rockets embed themselves into the target or surface stuck, causing scorch damage and ejecting incendiary fuel into pools around the target that inflict Scorch damage. The more stacks consumed, the longer the rocket can eject scorch pools before detonating.
- High Octane (Exotic Intrinsic)
- Nearby ignitions instantly refill Dragon's Breath with +2 fuel. When fuel is full, the rocket reloads itself.
- Pyromancer (Catalyst)
- Increases rate of passive Dragon's Breath fuel generation. Kills with the rocket will spawn Firesprites.
Economy Changes Recap
- Legendary Shards are being removed as costs from most vendors anymore starting next season. Starting in The Final Shape, they will be removed as a currency completely. Read more here.
- Banshee-44 will now offer focusing options for various weapon foundries. Read more here.
- Some of Rahool's currency trade costs have been reduced, and more currency trades have been added. Read more here.
- Ghosts are having some of the energy costs of their mods reduced. Read more here.
New Solo Lost Sector Drops
- Solo Legend/Master Lost Sectors will now additionally drop from various foundries upon completion.
- 70% chance of drop from Legend
- 100% chance of drop from Master.
- The guns available, and their rotation, are:
- Day 1
- Nox Perennial V
- Old Sterling
- Senuna SI6
- Day 2
- Psi Hermetic V
- Day 3
- Heliocentric QSc
- Last Foray
- Hand in Hand
- Battle Scar
- Day 4
- Geodetic HSm
- Combined Action
- Harsh Language
- Day 5 repeats Day 1, etc...
- Day 1
- These weapons are originally from the world drop pool. The current plan for new world drop weapons is to be exclusive to world drops for a short time, then eventually find their way into Lost Sector drops, until finally being moved into the focusing pool from the Gunsmith.
- Exotics will still have a chance of dropping from Lost Sectors, as before.
Ritual Engram Drop Rates
- Completing Ritual activities now have a chance of dropping additional ritual engrams, which can be used at their respective ritual vendor's focusing pages.
- Ritual engram focusing prices are also being updated, as previously was announced. Those new prices are listed below, and are designed considering the increase in ritual engrams we will now earn:
- New Ritual Weapons: 1 Engram
- Standard Ritual Pool Weapons/Armor: 3 Engrams, 5,000 Glimmer
- Legacy Ritual Weapons/Armor: 5 Engrams, 15,000 Glimmer
- Iron Banner Weapons: 5 Engrams, 25,000 Glimmer
- Nightfall Weapons: 5 Engrams, 25,000 Glimmer
- Adept Nightfall Weapons: 1 Engram, 50,000 Glimmer, 10 Nightfall Ciphers.
- Trials Weapons: 5 Engrams, 25,000 Glimmer
- Adept Trials Weapons: 1 Engram, 50,000 Glimmer, 7-Win Trials Passage post-flawless
- This week is the last week for Iron Banner this season, so all triumphs and focuses of the leaving weapons must be done by reset on Tuesday.
- Vendor engrams held at Shaxx, Zavala, Saladin, Saint-14, and Drifter will reset at the end of the season, so use them before then. Engrams held at HELM vendors will not be reset and will exist until the content is removed upon The Final Shape launch.
- The Jumpmaster emote will be available in the Eververse store until the end of Season 22. All profits from this emote are being split between Team Rubicon and the Bungie Foundation. Read more about their collaboration with Team Rubicon on this page.
- New Prime Gaming items are available at the usual place here.