Season 22: Artifact Perks Preview
They're adding a whole new sandbox feature "Elemental Orbs" with these perks!
- Bungie pushed the boundary and added a new sandbox feature to the game with there artifact perks called "Elemental Orbs".
- Inspired by the success of tangles, these orbs can be created by kills with arc, solar, or void weapons. They can be picked up and thrown, and each element applies one of that element's debuffs (arc orbs jolt, solar orbs scorch, void orbs apply volatile).
- Column 1
- Anti-Barrier Autorifle
- Piercing Bowstring (Anti-Barrier Bows)
- Unstoppable Scout Rifle
- Overload Hand Cannon
- Unstoppable Fusion
- Column 2
- Arc/Strand Siphon Combo: Combines Arc and Strand siphon mods into one
- Solar/Strand Siphon Combo: Combines Solar and Strand siphons into one
- Void/Strand Siphon Combo: Combines Void and Strand siphon mods into one
- Origin Perk Specialization: Greatly improves the benefits provided by Head Rush, Nanotech Tracer Rockets, Unsated Hunger, and the new season's origin traits
- Diviner's Discount: All Scavenger mods are discounted
- Column 3
- Thanatotic Tangles: Strand weapon final blows have a chance to generate a Tangle
- Origin Perk Specialization II: Weapons with Head Rush, Nanotech Tracer Rockets, Unsated Hunger, and the new season's origin traits, are always overcharged in activities where applicable.
- Elemental Orbs: Void: While using a Void subclass, Void weapon final blows have a chance to spawn a Void Elemental Orb. Void Orbs can be thrown to create a Void explosion that makes enemies it damages volatile.
- Elemental Orbs: Arc: While using a Arc subclass, Arc weapon final blows have a chance to spawn a Arc Elemental Orb. Arc Orbs can be thrown to create a Arc explosion that jolts targets it damages.
- Elemental Orbs: Solar: While using a Solar subclass, Solar weapon final blows have a chance to spawn a Solar Elemental Orb. Solar Orbs can be thrown to create a Solar explosion that scorches targets it damages.
- Column 4:
- Overload Machine Guns
- Elemental Fury: While stunned, Champions take bonus damage from your abilities and Elemental Orb damage
- Communal Pickups: When an ally destroys or picks up you Tangle or Elemental Orb, the Tangle cooldown is reduced by 5 seconds, and you gain bonus damage with weapons matching your subclass for 10 seconds.
- Refreshing Pickups: Picking up a Tangle or Elemental Orb grants energy to your least-powered ability.
- Semi-Auto Striker: If you have fewer than 2 stacks of Armor Charge, rapid precision shots with Bows, Snipers, and Scout Rifles generate an Armor Charge.
- Column 5:
- Monochromatic Maestro: Dealing elemental ability damage increases matching weapon damage, and elemental weapon damage increases matching ability damage. Bonus granted is 10% for 5 seconds.
- Rapid-Fire Ranger: Rapid precision hits made from long range weaken the target.
- Elemental Embrace: Subclass elemental buffs grant you bonus recovery and damage resistance against combatant attacks of the matching element type.
- Elemental Munitions: Combatant final blows with Tangles or Elemental Orbs have a chance to drop Special or Heavy ammo
- Frenzied Stacks: Your Armor Charges grant bonus damage to your thrown Tangles or Elemental Orbs. Your Armor Charge now decays over time.