TWAB - 04/06/2023
Some ritual weapon rotation details!
Reflecting on Lightfall
- They do a quick TL;DR of the changes announced in the Reflecting on Lightfall blogpost released yesterday, see our summary of that post here
- GMs will be released on April 11th
- As usual, only those who have completed the base conqueror title will have access to the gilding node, everyone else will be restricted to running the weekly Nightfall
- They've added two new Adept weapons for Nightfalls this season, Buzzard (kinetic adaptive sidearm) and The Swarm (arc high-impact machine gun). Also available this season is Wendigo GL3 and Hung Jury.
- They mention changes coming to Heist Battleground strikes in the mid-season update that were also mentioned in the Reflecting on Lightfall blogpost, they're copied below.
- Heist Battleground: Mars
- Decreasing how often combatant spawn on higher difficulties in the Towers phase.
- Increasing the map score multiplier to help players reach score goals without exploits.
- Adding one additional ammo crate.
- Other Heist Battleground changes
- Reducing the frequency and number of some combatants waves in all boss fights.
- Reducing the health of Deathtongue Choristers.
- Hive runes will now have the same health on all difficulties.
- Thinning out the Fallen tripmines in Heist Battleground: Moon.
Ritual Weapon Changes
- Whistler's Whim is out of adept rotation in Trials as of last weekend
- Mindbender's Ambition last week in the Nightfall rotation will be 4/18.
- The Militia's Birthright last week in the Nightfall rotation will be 5/2.
- The Inquisitor's last week in the Trials adept rotation will be 5/9.
- The Wizened Rebuke and The Hero's Burden will be leaving the Iron Banner pool next season. The last week of Iron Banner to get these as drops will be 4/25.
- Rose will be removed as the competitive queue weapon in Season 21. NOTE: as a reminder, Rose will be entirely unavailable to earn starting Season 21, but they plan on making it available again at some point.
- The following are all coming entering rotations/pools in Season 21.
- Braytech Osprey (void high-impact rocket) and Loaded Question (arc high-impact fusion rifle) will be entering the Nightfall rotation.
- Positive Outlook (void precision autorifle) will be the strikes ritual weapon.
- An new strand linear fusion rifle will be the gambit ritual weapon.
- Randy's Throwing Knife (kinetic rapid-fire scout) will be the crucible ritual weapon.
- A new arc glaive, and The Messenger (kinetic high-impact pulse) will enter the Trials Adept rotation.
- A new strand fusion rifle, and Swarm of the Raven (void rapid-fire heavy grenade launcher) will enter the Iron Banner pool.
- A new arc sniper rifle will become the competitive playlist weapon.
- They're now uploading all cutscenes from previous seasons and expansion to their YouTube, starting with Season 15 - 19 (including Witch Queen).
- They're planning on adding one or two more seasons every few months.
- They do not allow anyone else other than their official channel to upload cutscenes in their entirety, with no editing. NOTE: this heavily implies you might be struck or penalized in YouTube if you do this, be warned!
New Prime Gaming Rewards
- Claim them on Twitch using this link, then claim them in-game from Rahool.
- Preview of the cosmetics (featuring the first ever entirely new shader for a prime rewards drop):
- Players who successfully completed Root of Nightmares prior to March 21 reset have until April 30th to order the raid jacket
- They're tracking an issue with the War Table where an extra upgrade than needed can drop, leaving the upgrade menu to persistently flash.
Did we miss anything? Let us known on Twitter or in the #tips channel on our Discord.