TWAB - 03/16/2023
Guardian Ranks, Trials, and Iron Banner
Guardian Rank Commendation Tweaks
- The objectives in Guardian ranks that require commendations have been nerfed. The new values are:
- Rank 7: 750 -> 469
- Rank 8: 1250 -> 790
- Rank 9: 1750 -> 1290
- Rank 10: 5000 -> 1530
- Rank 11: 6000 -> 1800
- They're not done making tweaks to Commendations and Guardian Ranks, more updates will be coming soon
- One teased change is moving the Lost Sector objectives to higher ranks.
Trials on Friday
- Fireteam Matchmaking is now enabled in Trials, so the Freelance node is gone. They're confident in Freteam Matchmaking's improvement to the matchmaking experience for groups and solos.
- The Immortal is a new Trials weapon this season, a 750 RPM Strand SMG. Find its rolls here
- Reminder that Trials engrams now use the same "on-vendor" system that the war table and ritual vendors use.
Iron Banner Next Week
- They're taking a break from creating new modes for Iron Banner, so this season each of the Iron Banner modes will be available, one for each week.
- Next week will be Iron Banner Control (the original Iron Banner activity)
- Week 6 will be Eruption
- Week 9 will be Fortress
- Legacy weapons rotated in to the loot pool this season:
- They posted an interview with the team that won the RoN day 1 race! Check it out here
- They also posted a video where developers discus the concept art that went into making Lightfall, check that out here
- The new exotic quest/mission //NODE.OVRD.AVALON// was released last week, dropping the Vexcalibur glaive.