TWAB - 02/02/2023
More explicit details on the new exotics, 24 hour Lightfall maintenance
Lightfall exotic details
- Final Warning: Hold down the trigger of this Kinetic slot Strand Sidearm to mark targets within range and load a burst of bullets. When hip firing, projectiles track aggressively toward marked targets.
- Deterministic Chaos: While holding the trigger, every fourth bullet of this Void Machine Gun becomes a heavy projectile that weakens targets on impact. Every fourth heavy projectile makes targets volatile on impact.
- Winterbite: This Heavy slot Exotic Stasis Glaive fires a large ball of energy that locks onto nearby targets and freezes them.
- Cyrtarachne’s Façade: After grappling, this Exotic helmet gives extra protection as Hunters gain body armor (only body, head still vulnerable) and flinch resistance.
- Abeyant Leap: When Titans use their Barricade, it gives extra armor to its wielder and spawns two additional seeking projectiles that track targets aggressively and suspend them.
- Swarmers: This new Exotic leg armor allows Warlocks to create Threadlings to infest and attack enemies after destroying a tangle.
- Blues are now dropping as purples instead for the rest of the season, as was announced on Twitter this week (the tweet)
- Destiny 2 will go down for 24 hour maintenance before Lightfall launches, from 9AM PST 2/27 to 9AM PST 2/28
- This is the last week of Iron Banner of the season, and rep gains have been boosted as was previously announced.
- Bungie has sent out an email poll for next week's Trials map, the options are:
- The Fortress
- Twilight Gap
- Radiant Cliffs
Did we miss anything? Let us known on Twitter.